Zamfara SUBEB Recruitment – The state Universal Education board is here again with another Recruitment at www.zamfarastate.gov.ng
Are you a citizen of Zamfara State and wish to work with the Government? Have you been looking for a job? This article is for you.
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service
Zamfara state government through the universal basic education board is now recruiting new members into their organization.
They are using this opportunity to invite all the citizens of zamfara state to go ahead now and Apply to be one of their workers.
For you to be accepted or deemed eligible, you have to fulfil or meet up with the requirements of the organization which we are going to give you.
In this article, we would be looking at all the requirements, both attitude and documents and also we have provided the step by step guide on how you can start.
Without waste of time let’s start with the requirements needed for you to be eligible.
Requirements For zamfara SUBEB Recruitment
Here we would be giving you some of the things or requirements you need to meet up before you can be accepted.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria and that of zamfara state
- It is available for men and women of Zamfara state
- You should have good communication skills
- Must be a good relationship with your students for better learning
- Should be ready to move to a different environment
- Should be hardworking
- The candidate should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have completed the one-year compulsory NYSC
- Should have any of the following certificates or any other that is equivalent to B.sc, HND or OND
- Having a good knowledge of the computer is a plus for you
- Should be between the age of 20 – 35
- Should have your certificate of origin that is duly signed
- Should also present your birth certificate or age declaration
How to Apply For Zamfara SUBEB Recruitment
Below we have provided the step-by-step guide on how you can Apply for zamfara SUBEB Recruitment.
- Go to the official registration portal www.zamfarastate.gov.ng
- Go to the job/vacancy area
- Create an account with them using your valid email and phone number
- Confirm your email.
- On the dashboard, select the position you’re looking for
- Carefully fill out the form and upload all requirements documents
- Submit and also have a copy of your filled form.
Before you submit your form, make sure to go through it and be sure that all. your information is correct.
All the qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted through email or SMS.
Is Application for Zamfara SUBEB Recruitment free?
Yes, the form is free, you are advised to avoid people that will offer you the form or wants to help you get the job in exchange for money.
The organization will be selecting only qualified persons for this job.
When is the closing date for Zamfara SUBEB Recruitment?
As of the time of this publication, the SUBEB Recruitment deadline has not been revealed but we would be here to give you the latest.
Is Zamafra SUBEB recruiting now?
Zamfara state that SUBEB Recruitment is done from time to time, to know when they are ready, always checks this page.
How do I apply for Zamfara SUBEB Recruitment?
To apply, you have to head over to the official portal for registration and follow our guide to make the process easy.
In this article, we have given you all details that will help you make a successful application, if you have any questions, do well to leave a comment below.
From time to time we publish this kind of content, to see more Recruitment opportunities, subscribe to our newsletter.