NIMC Recruitment – The Recruitment form is now out for this who will be interested and qualified via www.nimc.gov.ng/careers
This could be the opportunity that you or someone close to know have been looking for, so dont just read and pass, shslate this good news with them.
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
It have come to our table that NIMC have started Recruitment young Nigerians who are qualified to work with them.
They have opened the portal for online registration, so hurry now and start preparing all your documents.
Dont allow anybody deceive you about help you get the job and you pay them.
This application is free for everyone and the chances everybody have the same for both failure and success.
The national identity management commission is willing to employ many Nigerians that will work in different states where there are located.
Here we are going to be giving you a detailed explanation on how you going to apply for NIMC Recruitment and all the requirements which is a big determinant to you getting the job or not.
Requirements For NIMC Recruitment
For you to be considered, you have to meet up with some requirements, these are the things that will show if you are qualified or not.
- Must be a citizen of the Nigerian
- You should not be less than 20 years old age at the time of this application
- Should be good with communication and interpersonal relationships
- Should be fluent in English speaking
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have a valid means of identification like the national ID, Permanent voters card, NIN and International Passport
- If you have any of the following certificates, it will be a plus for you; HND, Bsc, OND and NCE
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should have no criminal record with the police.
- Should be physically and mentally healthy at the time of this application
- Having a good knowledge about the computer is a plus to you
- You should have problem solving ability
- You should have a strong spirit and analytical skills.
If you have checked the list above and you believe you are well qualified, then you can proceed to apply the guideline we would provide below.
How to Apply For NIMC Recruitment
Your application will start from the official portal of NIMC and we have provided how you can go about it below, so just follow it slowly to avoid mistakes
Follow the step by step guide we have provided below;
- To start your application, onto the official website at www.nimc.gov.ng/careers
- You will be required to create and account
- Create an account with your email
- Fill out the registration form that will be shown to you
- Upload the clean copies of your document
- Submit and get a printout
Before submitting make sure you check the form and your informations because after submission there will be no room for edit.
All the lucky persons will be contacted via email or SMS so be sure you provided the right email and Phone Number.
We would keep updating you on the latest about NIMC Recruitment, to get it first, send us your email using the comment section.