ITF Recruitment – Industrial Training fund application form is out for interested persons who are qualified, www.itf.gov.ng
If you are interested in working with the industrial training fund, here is the opportunity, you can also share with someone, you never know who might need it.
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
This page gives a detailed explanation on how to Apply and the requirements involved.
Have in mind that ITF Recruitment form is not for sale, meaning it is free, dont listen to anybody saying anything about helping you get the job.
If you follow all the guidelines and provide all the required documents and fully fulfill the requirements, you will be employed.
Everyone who applied for ITF Recruitment have the same percentage of chance, if you lose it’s because you didn’t make your application well.
This Recruitment closing date have not been announced but it is advised that you register early to avoid missing out on this one.
Let’s start with the first which is the requirements for ITF Recruitment.
Requirements For ITF Recruitment
For you to be considered, you have to meet up with some requirements, these are the things that will show if you are qualified or not.
- Must be a citizen of the Nigerian
- You should not be less than 20 years old age at the time of this application
- Should be good with communication and interpersonal relationships
- Should be fluent in English speaking
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have a valid means of identification like the national ID, Permanent voters card, NIN and International Passport
- If you have any of the following certificates, it will be a plus for you; HND, Bsc, OND and NCE
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should be physically and mentally healthy at the time of this application
- Having a good knowledge about the computer is a plus to you
- You should have a strong spirit and analytical skills.
If you have checked the list above and you believe you are well qualified, then you can proceed to apply the guideline we would provide below.
How to Apply For ITF Recruitment
Your application will start from the official portal of ITF Recruitment and we have provided how you can go about it below, so just follow it slowly to avoid mistakes
Follow the step by step guide we have provided below;
- To start your application, onto the official website at www.itf.gov.ng
- You will be required to create and account
- Create an account with your email
- Fill out the registration form that will be shown to you
- Upload the clean copies of your document
- Submit and get a printout
Before submitting make sure you check the form and your informations because after submission there will be no room for edit.
All the lucky persons will be contacted via email or SMS so be sure you provided the right email and Phone Number.
We would keep updating you on the latest about ITF Recruitment, To get it first, leave a message for us at the comment section.
Leave a Reply