NDE Recruitment – The National Directorate of Employment has officially opened its portal for Recruitment for interested people (www.nde.gov.ng)
Are you interested in working with the NDE? Are you a Nigerian looking for a job? This is for you.
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service
NDE Recruitment portal is now open for everyone who would wish to work with the judicial council.
NDE is inviting all the suitable and qualified people to hurry now and start applying for the Recruitment Opportunity that has been presented to them.
The national directorate of employment Recruitment is very simple and that is what we would be letting you know in this article.
You can also get the form online at their official portal, avoid those that want to collect money from you just for the form.
In this article, we would let you know all the requirements needed for you to be eligible, also we would let you know the processes involved in your application.
Pay close attention to every detail to avoid making mistakes.
Requirements for NDE Recruitment
For you to be eligible, you have to meet up with some criteria which is what we have listed below.
- You should be a Nigerian
- You should be ready to work in different environments
- You should be of good behaviour and composure
- Should have no criminal record with any security agency
- Should not be on the Payroll of another company
- Should be hardworking
- The candidate should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have completed the one-year compulsory NYSC
- Should have any of the following certificates or any other that is equivalent to B.sc, HND or OND
- Having a good knowledge of the computer is a plus for you
- Should be between the age of 20 – 35
- Should have your certificate of origin that is duly signed
- Should also present your birth certificate
- Good knowledge about the computer is an added advantage.
If you know you can meet up with the requirements that we have mentioned here, then follow the next step to start.
How To Apply For NDE Recruitment
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to apply for NDE Recruitment, read and follow up.
- You need to head over to the application Portal at www.nde.gov.ng
- Create an account with your valid email and Phone Number
- Select the position you are going for
- Fill out the form carefully to avoid disqualification
- Upload all the required documents then you can submit them.
- All the shortlisted persons will be contacted through email or SMS.
- You will also be invited for an interview.
When will NDE Recruitment be closing?
At the time of this application, the date has not been revealed, So bookmark this page to follow the latest about this opportunity.
Do I need University Degree before applying?
If the requirements state that you need a degree then yes, you need it.
How to apply for NDE Recruitment?
You can go to the official portal to start your application. We have also provided the steps required.
How much is the NDE Recruitment form?
The form is free for all interested people, avoid people that would want to collect money from you for the form.
You can register at the official portal at www.nde.gov.ng
Finally, to be among the first set of persons that will be getting our update about this opportunity, do well to follow us at www.waptutors.com
If you have any questions about this Recruitment, the comment section is open for you.