NEPZA Recruitment – The Nigerian Export Processing zone Authority is now recruiting new members (www.nepza.gov.ng)
If you are a Nigerian and you have been looking for a job or you have been waiting for when the NEPZA Recruitment form will come out, then you need to read this article till the end.
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service
Nigeria Export Processing Zone Authority is using this medium to invite all qualified and credible applicants to start making their applications now.
In this post, we would let you know how to start your application with the step-by-step guide we have provided here.
Secondly, we would also let you know all the requirements needed for you to be eligible for the job.
Don’t forget that the requirements which they have provided will either help you get the job or lose the job.
The Nigerian Export processing zone Authority is not currently recruiting but all interested persons are advised to remain patient as the form will be made available soon.
The form can be found in the Recruitment portal at www.nepza.gov.ng and it is free.
Requirements For Nigeria NEPZA Recruitment
Here we would give you all the requirements needed for you to be eligible for this job. You need to read this carefully to avoid making unnecessary mistakes that will lead to disqualification.
Here are the requirements for Nepza Recruitment:
- You have to be a Nigerian before you will be eligible
- You need to have good communication skills
- Any candidate that has good knowledge about ICT, it wi be a plus to them
- You must not have any criminal record with the security agency
- You should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result of not more than one sitting.
- Should have completed the one-year compulsory NYSC
- Should have any of the following certificates or any other that is equivalent to B.sc, HND or OND
- Having a good knowledge of the computer is a plus for you
- Should be between the age of 18 – 35
- You should have good writing skills
- The candidate should have a good spirit of teamwork
- The candidate should be of good behaviour and composure
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
If you have read the requirements and you believe you can meet up with the General requirements, then you can proceed with the application.
How to Apply For NEPZA Recruitment
Here we have provided a complete guide and procedures for how you can Apply for NEPZA Recruitment, see it below;
- All application starts by going to their official portal at www.nepza.gov.ng
- Create an account with a valid email and phone number
- On the dashboard, click on Apply Now
- Carefully fill out the form that will be presented to you
- Use the requirements listed above as a guide
- Upload all required documents
- Submit your application
- All qualified persons will be contacted via email and also be shortlisted.
When will the application for NEPZA Recruitment be closing
As of the time of this application, no closing date has been mentioned by the organization but we would keep you posted on the latest
Is NEPZA currently recruiting
The authority does recruit new members from time to time, to know when their Recruitment opportunity is here, bookmark this page to follow up.
Do I need a degree before I can apply
If the job requirements state that you need a degree then yes you need a degree
How do I apply for NEPZA Recruitment
To Apply for NEPZA Recruitment, you have to go to their website and follow the Procedures we have mentioned here.
Finally, We are concerned about you and that’s why we post this kind of update, to be among the first people that will receive our update, do well to subscribe to our newsletter.
You can also join us on Facebook and other social media channels to receive our latest Recruitment update
Secondly, if you have any questions about NEPZA Recruitment, the comment section is for you.