NUC recruitment 2022: The recruitment for the National universities commission is currently available on the recruitment portal www.nuc.edu.ng Interested candidates are advised to follow the instructions on this page for registration.
If you desire and ready to work with the National universities commission in Nigeria, this opportunity is for you. Follow this article to learn everything you need to know about NUC recruitment.
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
The National Universities Commission (NUC) was established in 1962 as an advisory body to the Federal Government of Nigeria on all matters relating to university education. The commission is responsible for: –
- The planning, development, and coordination of university education in Nigeria
- The accreditation of Nigerian universities
- The registration of Nigerian universities
The NUC is headed by a Commission of nine members, all of whom are appointed by the President of Nigeria.
Is NUC recruitment Currently Ongoing?
No. The National Universities Commission recruitment is not available at the moment. However, as an interested candidates, you should familiarize yourself with the application process and requirements needed for the application pending when the portal will be finally opened.
How many states are eligible for the NUC recruitment? Well according to the information available to us, all the state I’m Nigeria are eligible for the recruitment. But you must read the remaining part of the article to know the requirements and application preceedure.
NUC recruitment Requirements
- Age– Applicants must not be below 20 years and not more than 35 years to qualify for the NUC recruitment
- All interested candidates must have atleast 5 credits including Mathematics and English language in WAEC, NECO or GCE
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification like National identification card, voters card or drivers license
- To qualify for the job, candidates much have a communication skills and ready to work as team to achieve a common objectives
- Candidates must have B.Sc, HND, OND or equivalent from any recognize institution.
When you have fulfill the above requirements, you can now proceed with the application using the guide below.
How to apply for NUC recruitment
Like I explain earlier, if you not not possess the application requirements above, you do not have to waste time applying because it’ll only be rejected after it must have been review.
To apply follow the steps bellow
- Visit the application portal www.nuc.edu.ng
- Create a profile
- Select your choice of Job and apply
- Enter all the necessary details
- Click submit.
Remember to review your application before you submit, It can not be edited after submission. This requirements and application preceedure will be updated immediately after the application portal for available.
Kindly subscribe to our website and visit regularly in order not to miss important information about latest Nigeria jobs.