Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment – the official application for for RSCSS for 2022 is finally out now at www.riversstate.gov.ng
Rivers state Government through the civil service Commission is here with another opportunity for the citizens of sokoto State.
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
- Abia State Poly Recruitment
Coming to our desk is that Rivers Civil Service Commission Recruitment form is out for all interested and qualified persons who would be lucky to work in the various ministries of the the state.
To be part of these lucky people, you have to make sure you meet up with some requirements which we have listed below.
In this article we would be telling you all the things you need to know about Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment, how you can Apply and the necessary documents.
Requirements for Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
For your application to be accepted by the government you have to fulfill some requirements.
Have in mind that everybody have the same chances of winning and losing, what will make you lose is If you make mistakes on your application or your unable to give a complete documents.
See the Recruitment requirements below
- You should or must be a citizen of Nigeria, rivers state to be specific.
- A duly signed certificate of Origin should be presented
- You have to be mentally and physically fit as at the time of this application
- Should adapt working in a new environments
- You should have your birth certificate or age declaration
- Should have at least 5 credit including English and mathematics in your SSCE or WAEC or NECO
- The minimum certificate you should have is your NCE (national Certificate of Education)
- At the time of this application, you should not be above 40 years of age.
- You should have any of this certificates; B.sc, HND etc.
- You should also have a good communication skills
- You should know how to work as a team to achieve an objective
- Having a computer skills is very important
- Should be a citizen of Rivers State, but birth and Marriage.
- This is for both men and women of the age bracket that is already stated above.
- Available for All the local Government areas of Rivers State.
If you can meet up with the above mentioned requirements then your good to go to the next which is the application itself.
How To Apply For Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
To start this application, you will need to head over to the official portal for registration and follow the step by step guide we have provided below.
- Go to the official website www.riversstate.gov.ng
- Create an account
- Go to the dashboard
- Select the job position you want
- Fill the form with the required information
- Upload the required documents
- Check your form very well before submitting
- After submission you wait for them to reply.
When you have made your submission, the commission will access all that have submitted and select the lucky once then contact them via email or SMS.
We are happy to always update you with informations and Job opportunities, to be among the first persons that will be receiving alerts about the latest opportunities in the country, so well to comment below
If you are confused or have any question regarding Rivers State Civil service Commission Recruitment, the comment section is open for you