NAF Recruitment – Nigeria Air Force is once again giving a notice that they are accepting application through www.airforce.mil.ng
Nigeria Air Force is an agency under the military which is in charge of air fights and jet fighters.
Every year they open portal for interested individuals to apply and be part of them in making and defending the country.
It has come to our desk that the Nigerian Air force are now Recruitment another set of people to join the agency.
- Lagos State Government Recruitment
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
For those who will be interested in thos Opportunity should follow the guidelines that we would be providing here ad we would give you in details how to apply and the requirements needed for this application to be a success.
Due to the unrest in the country, the Nigerian air force is in desperate need of qualified prsons who are ready to serve the country and help save the country from it current condition.
The Nigerian air Force can never ask you to pay anything for you employed, the form is free so avoid those that will tell you to payment to help you register, you can do the registration yourself by going to the portal and download the form.
Requirements For NAF Recruitment
For you to be considered you have to meet up with some requirements which is very important for you to be successful.
If your able to meet up with the requirements then your good to continue with the application.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- The age that is required is from 18 to 25 years for those who are considered as tradesmen and women but for those who are interested in becoming champlain and Imam
- You should be physically and mentally healthy and sound
- You should be 1.63 meters or 5.3 ft as a lady and for the men you should be 1.65 meters or 5.6 ft
- You should have a valid means of identification which is permanent voters card, national ID, International passport and driver’s license
- If you have been convicted or held for any offense before, you will be disqualified
- Should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- One important thing again is that you must be single at the time of this application
- For those applying for driving job should have at least 2 credits in their O’level result
- If you have B.sc or anything equivalent will be an added advantage
How to Apply For NAF Recruitment
Here are the simple ways you can apply for NAF Recruitment.
- Go to the application portal nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Choose Either Airman or Airwoman
- Do well to read all the instructions carefully to avoid mistake
- Fill the form with necessary informations
- Upload all your document as required
- Accept their terms and conditions
- Them submit
Have in mind that it is only successful candidates that will be contacted.
We would always bring this kind of opportunities for you, to get more inquiries about NAF Recruitment kindly leave a comment with your question and email and we would it you back.
Leave a Reply