National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment – NBS Recruitment form is officially out for interested and qualified persons at www.nigerianstat.gov.ng
It have come to our notice that the national bureau of statistics Recruitment form is now out and all interested persons can now go to the official portal to start their application.
The Organization is calling on all Nigerians who are between the age of 20-40 years to take this opportunity as it can serve as a starting point for you.
- Lagos State Government Recruitment
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
You can also shares this opportunity to someone who is in need of it.
Have in mind that National Bereau for statistics Recruitment staffs will not ask you to pay any money for the registration form as they have made it free for everyone.
Don’t listen to anybody telling you to pay money for him or her to get the job for you, there are fake.
Talking about the official form, well, the agency is currently not recruiting but the form is available, you can just fill the form and waiting for the official recruitment news to come so you can proceed with other instructions that will be made available to you from the agency.
Requirements for National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- The minimum age required is 20 years
- If you have a good working Experience, it is a plus to you
- You should have a good working spirit and team work
- You should have a good communication skills
- You should have at least 5 credit including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have the following certificates; B.sc or any other certificate that is equivalent to it
- If you have Masters and PhD, it is also a plus to you
- Having a good knowledge about computer is a plus too.
- You should have a valid means of identification like the national ID, International passport, permanent voters card and driver’s license
When you have successfully gathered all the required document and cam meet up with the character wise criteria, then you can proceed to see the guidelines we have provided below which is how you can apply.
How To Apply For National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
To apply for National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment, you have to visit the official portal is which is the starting point.
Follow the step by step guides we have listed below to get started.
- Visit the official application portal at www.nigerianstat.gov.ng
- You will be required to create an account with them
- Use a valid email to create the account
- Fill the form that will be made available to you when you finish with the account creation
- Make sure to upload all the needed documents
- You can now submit your application
All the persons who are qualified will be contacted through email or SMS and it is based on the information you provided during your registration.
It is advised that you provide a valid email and phone number while doing your registration.
Also make sure you check your form before submitting because there will be no room for corrections after you have submitted.
To more of this kind of opportunities or you want to be clarified the more, you can use the comment section.