Plateau State Government Recruitment – The official form for Government Recruitment is now out at www.plateaustate.gov.ng
Are you a citizen of plateau state? Do you wish to work with the Government or you have been looking for job for a long time? Then this is for you.
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service
All you need to do is to read this till the end to know all you need to do if you want to be part of the lucky persons.
The plateau state government is using this opportunity to invite all its citizens to go ahead now and Apply for their Recruitment opportunity.
With this Recruitment you will have the opportunity to work in differnt agencies and ministries of the Government.
In this article, we are going to explain to you all the requirements you must meet before you can be considered.
We would also be discussing the setup-by-step guidelines on how you can Apply for plateau State Government Recruitment
Requirements for Plateau State Government Recruitment
Here we would discuss some of the major things you need to know which will help you be eligible, failure to meet up with what have been listed below will make you lose the job.
- You have to be a citizen Nigeria (Plateau State)
- You should be ready to work in differnt environments
- You should be of good behavior and composure
- Should have no criminal record with any security agency
- Should not be in the Payroll of another company
- Should be hardworking
- The candidate should have at least 5 credit including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have completed the one year compulsory NYSC
- Should have any of the following certificate or any other that is equivalent to B.sc, HND or OND
- Having a good knowledge about the computer is a plus to you
- Should be between the age of 18 – 35
- Should have your certificate of origin that is duly signed
- Should also present your birth certificate
If you have seen the requirements and you blow you can meet up then you can follow the procedures we have listed below to apply.
How To Apply For Plateau State Government Recruitment
Follow the step-by-step instructions we have provided below to to get started with your application.
- First, you need to head over to the application Portal at www.plateaustate.gov.ng
- Create an account with your valid email and Phone Number
- Select the position you are going for
- Fill the form carefully to avoid disqualification
- Upload all the required document then you can submit.
- All the shortlisted persons will be contacted through email or SMS.
- You will also be invited for an interview.
How do I apply for plateau State Government Recruitment
To apply for State Government Job opportunity, you need to visit the official portal and follow guidelines we have provided above.
Is the application form Free
Yes, the application is totally free, avoid people that would want to collect money in exchange for the form or people that will tell you to pay for them to help you get the job.
When will plateau State Government Recruitment be closing
At the time of this application, the date have not been revealed, to know when, bookmark this page to follow the latest about this opportunity.
Do I need University Degree before applying
If the requirements states that you need a degree then you need it.
Finally, to be among the first set of persons that will be getting our update about this opportunity, do well to follow us at www.waptutors.com
If you have any question about this Recruitment, the comment section is open for you.
Leave a Reply