SON Recruitment – The Standard Organization of Nigeria is currently Recruiting people into their vacant positions via www.son.gov.ng
Are you interested in this on going SON Recruitment? The standard organization of Nigeria is calling all Nigerian who are qualified to come and start the application into SON.
- FG 774 000 NDE Recruitment
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NAF Recruitment
This application is very important and can be a starting point for you if you are lucky.
You are advice to share this post for those who might be interested in this opportunity and would like to take it.
For those that are interested, the best thing to do is to tale your time and read all the guidelines that have been made available for you in this post.
Here we would give giving you all the things you need from telling you the requirements needed for you to be employed. We would also guiding through the application process till the end.
Have in mind that SON or any of its staffs will never ask you to pay for this Opportunity to be given to you, the form is free and available at official site or websites.
Requirements For Son Recruitment
For you to be accepted as one of the staffs or employees of this organization you have to meet up.with some requirements which we have listed below, go through them carefully to avoid mistakes.
- The minimum age required is 20 years
- If you have a good working Experience, it is a plus to you
- You should have a good working spirit and team work
- You should have a good communication skills
- You should have at least 5 credit including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have the following certificates; B.sc or any other certificate that is equivalent to it
- If you have Masters and PhD, it is also a plus to you
- Having a good knowledge about computer is a plus too.
- You should have a valid means of identification like the national ID, International passport, permanent voters card and driver’s license
After looking at all these requirements and you believe you can meet up, them it is time to take another bold step which is to apply.
We have provided guidelines on how you can do that easily. See the process below.
How To Apply For SON Recruitment
We have provided a step by step guide on how you can successfully make your application, follow the steps below and won’t make mistakes.
The starting point of this application is at the official portal of this agency.
- Visit the official website using this link www.son.gov.ng
- You will be required to create an account with a valid email
- After creating the account you will the go to the dashboard to fill the form
- Add all the necessary information
- You should upload all necessary documents
- Submit your application
- All the people that qualified will be contacted directly.
Carefully follow the procedures we ha e provided above to make a successfully application.
If you have any question or confusion about SON Recruitment, the comment box is always free for you.