CBN Recruitment – The Central Bank of Nigeria have come up with a rare opportunity and available at www.cbn.gov.ng
The highest bank in Nigeria which is the central bank of Nigeria is up with a new Recruitment opportunity for all Nigerians who can work with them.
This is an academic based job and for you to be qualified, a lot is required from you.
- FG 774 000 NDE Recruitment
- Lagos State Government Recruitment
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NAF Recruitment
Are you Nigerian, looming forward to working with the central bank of Nigeria, that opportunity have presented it self and you should not sleep on this.
Know this that the central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment form is not for sale, if anybody should ask you to pay for form, disregard the person and the information.
Here we would be giving every detail you need to know about CBN Recruitment, how you can Apply and the requirements needed for you to be eligible.
Make sure you read this till the end to be see the Procedures and avoid mistakes.
Requirements For CBN Recruitment
There are some requirements needed for you to be successful, this requirement will determine if your eligible or not.
You should take this serious and if you think your not qualified, you can check for other opportunities within the website as we have provided a lot of them just for you.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- As at the time of this application you should be between the age of 22 and 30 years
- Have a valid means of identification like the national ID, International passport, permanent voters card and driver’s license
- You should also have any of the following certificate; B sc, HND or any other certificate that is equivalent
- Have at least 5 credit including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Two passport photographs
- You should have a good knowledge about the computer especially in the areas of Microsoft word, excel, access etc.
- No criminal record should be attached to your name in the past
- Download and read the parental guidance
- Be ready to work with a team to achieve something
How to Apply For CBN Recruitment
To apply is really simple if you follow the simple steps below
- Go to the official website www.cbn.gov.ng
- At the career section click on vacancy
- Select the position your are applying for
- Fill the form
- Attach your document and it should be very clear
- Submit and have a print out
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
You should keep up with them when you have applied and that is one of the free services we offer.
To get the latest update about CBN Recruitment, leave a comment down below.
Leave a Reply