DPR Recruitment – The application for Department of Petroleum Resources is currently on going at www.dpr.gov.ng
You can go now and start applying before the deadline date will come because after that, no more application will be accepted.
Working under the Nigeria petroleum Corporation, DPR is a body formed to regulate the waste and management of Petroleum resources in the country.
- FG 774 000 NDE Recruitment
- Lagos State Government Recruitment
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NAF Recruitment
The body have opened their portal for those who are looking forward to working with them to come and register.
The registration process is very easy if you can meet up with the requirements and If you follow the steps which we would provide for you in this article.
Don’t forget that DPR will never ask you to pay, as a matter of fact, the form is free and you can apply by going to their official website www.dpr.gov.ng
Requirements DPR Recruitment
There are some eligibility checks that will be done before you will be accepted into the agency as one of their staffs, that check are just to know if you meets up with their requirements.
Here we would be giving you the list of requirements needed while making your application.
- Interested individuals should have at least 5 credit including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Have a valid means of identification like the national ID, International passport, permanent voters card and driver’s license
- Be of good behavior and composure
- Have no criminal history
- Should be willing to work under hot pressure
- Having a good communication skills is very important
- You should have any of these certificate; B.sc, HND, NCE OND from a recognized institution
- Having a past experience is an added advantage
- At the time of this application, you should not be above 35 years.
- Must be ready to learn
- Must have the spirit of team work
- At the time of this application you should be ready to work in a new environment
If you can fulfill or produce a the required things then your one step away from being employed.
How to Apply For DPR Recruitment
Here are the Procedures you need to following to avoid making mistakes in your application.
- Go to the official website of DPR Recruitment at www.dpr.gov.ng
- Move over to the vacancy section
- Click on Apply
- Fill the for that will be given to you
- Along side your form, upload your documents
- All the shortlisted persons will be contacted using the email they provided.
We are going to be regularly be updating you on the latest about DPR Recruitment, send us your email through the comment section to be the first to get it.