IITA Recruitment – The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture is here with this opportunity and you can Apply at www.iita.gov.ng
Are you a young person or a lover of Agriculture and want to work with the international institute for Agriculture here in Nigeria, this is for you.
- Lagos State Government Recruitment
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NAF Recruitment
It has come to our notice that IITA have opened their portal for another set of Recruitment and as your update plug we are here with the update and a complete guide on how to go about it.
Note that IITA will never ask you for the form as they have made it free for you. Don’t be deceived by scammers who want to take your money.
Here we would give you guidelines on how to apply and also guide you through all the requirements needed for this Recruitment. Let’s go
Requirements For IITA Recruitment
For you to be considered for IITA Recruitment you have to meet up with some basic requirements which will help determine if your going to be successful or not.
Without waste of time let us go straight to the requirements needed or the things you need for you to be accepted into the program or job.
- First, you should have in mind that having good communication skills is a plus
- You should be a good listener
- Have 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’Level result
- If you have HND, B.sc, NCE and OND, it will also be a plus for you.
- It will equally be of good advantage to you if you have good knowledge about computers.
- You should be able to have the spirit of a teamwork
- Be of good behaviour
- At the time of this application, you should not be above 40 years of age
When you are sure you can meet up with the requirements, you can then proceed to the application properly.
How to Apply For IITA Recruitment
Here is how you can Apply for IITA Recruitment
- Logon to the portal at iita.gov.ng
- Create an account with them
- Go to the dashboard
- Select the position your applying for
- Fill the form
- Upload the required documents
- Get a printout of the form
For more of thos kind of update and to get the latest about IITA Recruitment you should leave a comment below with your email so you can be the first to get the update.
You can also be checking the website regularly to know when the shortlisted candidates will come out.
Leave a Reply