NDLEA Recruitment – National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is now accepting new members, apply now at www.ndlea.gov.ng
Are you interested in working with The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, well look no more because they have once again opened applications for the next batch of people that will be employed.
- FG 774 000 NDE Recruitment
- Lagos State Government Recruitment
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NAF Recruitment
The NDLEA Recruitment is for those qualified individuals who will help in fighting the misuse of drugs in the country
Recruitment is free for those that want to Apply, don’t be deceived by people who will tell you to pay for them to get the form for you.
You can just go to the website and start your application.
On this page, we would give you the complete guideline on how you can start your application and the requirements needed for you to be eligible
Requirements NDLEA Recruitment
For you to be seen eligible you have to pass some eligibility test or would I say you will be required to provide some documents which will qualify you.
Failure to provide the requirements means you will not be able to get the job.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Must be a graduate from any notable University
- You should have good communication skills
- The applicant should be of good behaviour and composure
- Must have no tattoos
- No previous record of criminal activity
- Must be ready to work
- If any Experience is a plus
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have your BSc or something equivalent
- Be ready to work under pressure
- You should also be ready to work in a new environment
- Should have a valid means of identification like national ID, International passport, permanent voters card and driver’s license
- You should be between the age of 18 till 35 for you to be accepted.
- You must pass the drug test
- The applicant must be mentally and physically okay before applying.
How to apply for NDLEA Recruitment
- First, you need to head over to their official portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Head over to the career section of the website
- Create an account with them using your working email
- After creating the account, go back to the dashboard to start your application
- Carefully fill the form
- Upload all your documents
- Review your form before submitting because after submission there will be no room for edit
All the people that qualified will be contacted, to keep track of everything about NDLEA Recruitment, kindly comment below with your email and be the first to get a new update.