Nigerian Army Recruitment – The Nigerian Army is here again for Recruits to apply now through www.army.mil.ng
The Nigerian Army years bring in new people to join them in the fight for the country.
The country is constantly at war and more hands are needed in other to win the fight and that is why they keep recruiting new people.
- FG 774 000 NDE Recruitment
- Lagos State Government Recruitment
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NAF Recruitment
This year’s edition is here and if you have been wanting to work with the Nigerian Army this is the opportunity.
It is available for both girls and boys who are determined to undergo some special training and ready to fight for the country.
Here we would provide you in full detail all you need to know like the requirements and how to Apply
All you need to do is to follow our steps and also read this till the end.
Requirements for Nigerian Army Recruitment
For you to be able to be eligible, you have to meet up. with some requirements which we are going to mention here.
This requirement is very important because whether you Fail or succeed depends on if you provided all that is required in the requirements list.
Without waste of time let’s go straight to the requirements.
- At the time this application was made, you should not be less than 18 and not more than 22 for no tradesmen and women and if you are in the category of tradesman and woman, you must not be above 26 years
- Must be single as at the time of application
- Should not have any tattoos
- Should not have a criminal record
- Should have at least 4 credits including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Knowing a Nigerian language other than your native language is an advantage
- The boys should not be less than 1.68m while the ladies should not be less than 1.62m
- Your certificate of Origin should be available
- Should have your educational qualification certificate
- Means of identification like the national ID, International passport, permanent voters card and driver’s license
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Recommendation letter
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Go to the official website with this link army.mil.ng
- Create an account with your valid email and your full name and number
- After registration, log in to the account with your email and password
- Click on Apply now
- An email will be given to you, you will use that email to open the form
- Fill it correctly
- Submit your documents
- Submit your form
- After submission, a shortlist will be released, if your lucky your name will be there
- As long as your requirements are complete your name will be out
If you want to be notified about eveDetailils of Nigerian Army Recruitment, comment your email below am we would be getting to your doorstep.