Nigeria Immigration Recruitment – The Immigration service is now accepting new candidates, apply now via www.immigration.gov.ng
The Nigerian Immigration Service is a Nobel agency of the government and if your among those that have been craving to be part of them, this is your chance.
It have come to our desk that the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment is currently on going and as you know, we would always bring you the latest.
- Lagos State Government Recruitment
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NAF Recruitment
If you are interested in working with the Immigration service, then you should read this post till the end because we would give you all the details on how to go about it and all that is required of you.
The Immigration service will never ask you for money to buy form.
If any body ask you to pay for the form, say no, you can get the form directly at the portal www.immigration.gov.ng
Requirements For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- When you have a good knowledge of the computer it will be a plus to you
- You should be of good behavior
- You should not be found guilty of any offense except traffic offense in the past
- You should have the minimum kd 5 credit including English and Mathematics
- Have a recommendation letter
- At the time of this application you should not be above 35 Years of Age
- At the time of this application, you as the candidate should be of good health both physically and mentally
- You should be free from debit of any kind
- You will pass the drug test
- You should be ready to work in a new environment
- Should have any of the following certificate; B.sc, HND or any other certificate that Is equivalent
- The ladies should by 1.60m and for guys should be 1.65m in height
- The applicant must have a valid means of identification like the national ID, International passport, permanent voters card and driver’s license
The above listed are the requirements needed for you to be successful in your application, let’s go to guiding you on how you can Apply for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment.
How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- To start you go to the official portal https://www.immigration.gov.ng/
- Go to the career section
- Don’t forget to read carefully before inputting any answer to.their question because after submission there is no editing
- Click on available vacancy
- Select the one your looking for
- Fill the form
- Submit it along side your documents
- Have a printed copy of it.
We would always be updating you about Nigeria Immigration Recruitment, to be the first to get it, do well to send us tour email using the comment section.