NNPC Recruitment – The Nigerian National Petroleum corporation Recruitment program is now open via www.nnpcgroup.com
NNPC is the highest body when it comes to oil and gas production in Nigeria. This is a program created under the federal Government to also help in employing the youths or citizens who are qualified to occupy pla certain position in the in the NNPC sector.
- FG 774 000 NDE Recruitment
- Lagos State Government Recruitment
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment
- Katsina State Government Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NAF Recruitment
It have come to our notice that NNPC is up again with another or this years edition of their yearly Recruitment program.
This is a rare opportunity and you should not joke with this one as it can help you get a good career in the country.
Have in mind that NNPC will never ask you for money to buy the registration form.
Disregard any information telling you to buy the form from them, as a matter of fact, you can get the form directly from the registration portal of Nnpc Recruitment
In this place, we would give you all you kneed to know about the Recruitment, how to apply and the requirements needed for you to be eligible.
Requirements For NNPC Recruitment
For you to be eligible you have to meet up with some basic requirements which will make you eligible to proceed to the next step which is the application proper.
Without waste of time let us go straight to the business of the day.
- You should be of good character and personality
- No criminal record should be attached to your phone
- Have a means of identification like the national ID, International passport, permanent voters card and driver’s license
- Have at least 5 credit including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Have HND, B.sc or something equivalent from a notable institution
- At the time of this application you should not be more than 35 years of age
- For those who are coming under Experience should not be more than 45 years
- Also for Experience applicants, you should have a 6 years experience
- You should be ready to work under pressure
- You should be ready to work in a new environment
- For graduate trainees, you should not be above 30 years at the time of this application.
How to Apply For NNPC Recruitment
Here is how you can Apply for NNPC Recruitment.
- To start, first visit the official portal for NNPC Recruitment www.nnpcgroup.com
- Go to the career section of the website
- The two option you will see is the Graduates trainee and Experience section
- Select the category you fall under.
- Fill the form with your informations
- Attach to the application form your official documents that have been mentioned in the requirements list above
- Submit and wait for their reply.
Only the successful candidates will be shortlisted for this opportunity.
To keep up with the latest happenings on nnpc Recruitment, leave a comment below with your email.